Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website as well as on the bulletin board at the municipal building. Agenda items may be added, deleted or changed right up until the start of each meeting therefore, this agenda may not reflect the most recent revisions. Official copies of agendas may be obtained by contacting the VTMUA office.
Agenda: August 2, 2017
Township Council Joint Meeting with Vernon Municipal Utilities Authority
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement: Adequate notice of this meeting has been provided to the public and the press on July 28, 2017, and was posted on the bulletin board in the municipal building in accordance with the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6. The purpose of this meeting is to hold an executive session regarding the Mountain Creek bankruptcy. Official action may be taken.
- Roll Call
- Township Council
- Vernon Township Municipal Utilities Authority
- Salute to the Flag
- Public Comments
- Executive Session (Closed to the Public)
- Municipal Utilities Authority Commissioner Comments
- Council Comments
- Council President Comments