Agendas for each regular meeting are posted on this website as well as on the bulletin board at the municipal building. Agenda items may be added, deleted or changed right up until the start of each meeting therefore, this agenda may not reflect the most recent revisions. Official copies of agendas may be obtained by contacting the VTMUA office.
Agenda: June 6, 2013
Time: 7:00 p.m.
- Call to Order
- Statement of Compliance
- Salute to the Flag
- Re-Appointment and Swearing-In of Gloria Frato-Gallo to a Term Which Will Conclude 2/1/2018. Oath to be Administered by John Ursin.
- Roll Call
- Motion to Open the Public Comment Portion of the Meeting
- Approval of Minutes of April 18, 2013
- Approval of Bills—Resolution 13-21
- Receipt and Filing of Correspondence
- KDA Investments Inc.—Mixing Bowl
- Letter from Municipal Clerk Re Re-Appointment of Gloria Frato-Gallo
- Resolution 13-22: Regarding Continuing Bills
- Resolution 13-23: Financial Hardship—Mixing Bowl
- Resolution 13-24: Financial Hardship—Vernon Methodist Church
- Resolution 13-25: Proposal for Geographic Information System (GIS) Database Sanitary Sewer Utility
- Resolution 13-26: Contract for System Support Services with Vital Communications
- Attorney’s Report
- Auditor’s Report
- Executive Director’s Report
- Commissioners’ Comments
- Chairman Comments