Resolution #17-15: Appointing and Authorizing the Contract for 2017 Recording Secretary
Date of Adoption: February 16, 2017
WHEREAS, there exists a need for a recording secretary for the Utilities Authority for the year 2017-2018; and
WHEREAS, the duties of the recording secretary shall be:
- Setup recording system on meeting room computer.
- Attend VTMUA commission meetings.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
WHEREAS, the Utilities Authority desires to enter into a contract with Jessi Paladini for the term February 16, 2017 - February 15, 2018 at a rate of $15.00 per hour; and
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED by the Municipal Utilities Authority, Township of Vernon, County of Sussex and State of New Jersey is:
- Authorized to enter into a contract with Jessi Paladini for the term of February 16th, 2017 - February 15th, 2018 for recording secretary services.
- The chairman is hereby authorized and directed to execute a contract with Jessi Paladini.
A copy of this resolution shall be published in the New Jersey Herald by the Utilities Authority clerk as required by law and a true copy of same and the contract shall be available for inspection in the office of the Utilities Authority.