Resolution #18-16: Appointing and Authorizing the Contract for 2018 Recording Secretary
Date of Adoption: February 15, 2018
WHEREAS, there exists a need for a recording secretary for the Utilities Authority for the year 2018; and
WHEREAS, the duties of the recording secretary shall be:
- Setup recording system on meeting room computer.
- Attend VTMUA commission meetings.
- Prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
WHEREAS, the Utilities Authority desires to enter into a contract with Jessi Paladini for the term February 15, 2018 - February16, 2019 at a rate of $15.00 per hour; and
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED, by the Municipal Utilities Authority, Township of Vernon, County of Sussex and State of New Jersey is:
- Authorized to enter into a contract with Jessi Paladini for the term of February 15th, 2018 - February 16th, 2019 for recording secretary.
- The chairman is hereby authorized and directed to execute the attached contract with Jessi Paladini.
A copy of this resolution shall be maintained and made available at the MUA office by the executive director for inspection in the office of the Municipal Utilities Authority.