Resolution #19-13: Appointing and Authorizing the Contract for 2019-2020 Recording Secretary
Date of Adoption: February 21, 2019
WHEREAS, there exists a need for a recording secretary for the Utilities Authority for the year 2019-2020; and
WHEREAS, the duties of the recording secretary shall be:
- Setup recording system on meeting room computer.
- Attend VTMUA commission meetings.
- Record, prepare and distribute meeting minutes.
- Certify all minutes and resolutions.
WHEREAS, the Utility Authority desires to enter into a contract with _______________ for the term February 15, 2019 - February16, 2020 at a rate of $15.00 per hour; and
NOW THEREFORE BE IT RESOLVED, by the Municipal Utilities Authority, Township of Vernon, County of Sussex and State of New Jersey is:
- Authorized to enter into a contract with _____________ for the term of February 21, 2019 - February, 2020 as recording secretary.
- The chairman is hereby authorized and directed to execute the attached contract with _________________.
A copy of this resolution shall be maintained and made available at the MUA office by the executive director for inspection in the office of the Utilities Authority.